Footer Blocks for Elementor
Introducing our new Elementor Footer Blocks Templates! These templates are the perfect way to create a professional-looking footer for your website quickly and easily.
Key features of our Elementor Footer Blocks Templates:
- Fully customizable: Our footer block templates are completely customizable, which means you can easily change the fonts, colors, images, and text to match your brand’s style. You can even add custom CSS if you need to make more advanced changes.
- Mobile responsive: Our footer block templates are designed to be mobile responsive, which means they will look great on all screen sizes, from desktops to smartphones. This ensures that your website is accessible to a wide range of users and provides a great user experience.
- Easy to use: Even if you’re not a designer, you’ll find our footer block templates incredibly easy to use. Simply drag and drop the elements you want to include in your footer, and customize them to your liking. You can easily add social media icons, contact information, copyright notices, and more.
- Multiple design options: We offer a wide variety of footer block templates to choose from, so you can find the perfect design for your website. Whether you’re looking for a minimalist footer or a more elaborate design, we’ve got you covered.
- Time-saving: Designing a footer from scratch can take a lot of time and effort. With our footer block templates, you can save time and focus on other important aspects of your website, such as creating great content or improving your SEO.
Overall, our Elementor Footer Blocks Templates are a great option for anyone looking to create a professional-looking footer quickly and easily. With their customizable design, mobile responsiveness, and easy-to-use features, you’ll have a great-looking footer in no time. So why wait? Try them out today and take your website to the next level!
Initial Release: Feb 18, 2023
Absolutely. Most of our premium elementor templates are comes within “Elementor Canvas” format which mean from header to footer, everything is within the elementor.
But if you plan to use it along with your current theme, just remove the header & footer section, and use “Elementor Fullwidth” format. That’s it 🙂