We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the template unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
Refund Eligibility Conditions:
- The purchase must have been made within the past 7 days.
- If you have installed the template and discovered that it does not match the provided description, you are eligible for a refund.
- If you encounter an issue that cannot be resolved and renders the template unusable, you are eligible for a refund.
- If you face difficulties during the installation process or while using the template’s basic functions, we will consider your refund request.
- You must have contacted our support team to attempt to resolve the issue or explain why the template is not suitable for your needs.
- If a refund is granted, you agree to deactivate and uninstall the template from your site.
- Refunds will be granted solely at our discretion.
Refund Ineligibility Conditions:
- If you downloaded a template but changed your mind or no longer wish to keep it, you are not eligible for a refund.
- If the template fails to meet your expectations, you are not eligible for a refund.
- Purchases made in error are not eligible for a refund.
- If you lack the necessary expertise to use the template, you do not have your own Elementor Pro subscription, you are not eligible for a refund.
- If you are entitled to a refund claim but do not provide sufficient information to support it, your refund request will be denied.
- If you can no longer access the template because it has been removed and you failed to download and save it, you are not eligible for a refund.
By purchasing template(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.